Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] IlBeBauck@gmail.com[_2_] is offline

Default Perpetual motion - free energy

On Aug 11, 9:25*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy Generator.
It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual motion. It runs by
itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus creating completely free
electrical energy, which can fully power your home for free. A Perpetual
motion device refers to a machine that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely,
and produces a larger amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produceso
free energy indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a
third-party device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

If everyone were to go this Route, the local electric utilities would
go out of business, and I dont want to see more people loose thier
jobs . Paying for electricity is a good thing just like paying our
taxes are. Instead of looking for ways to get free this and that , we
should be looking at ways of increasing our income level to meet
demands. That way everybody is helping one another out. If your
electric rates go up substantially, then simply ask your Employer if
you can work a couple hours more per week for added pay. How come
this philosophy is never discussed then ?