Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Perpetual motion - free energy

Tony Sivori wrote:
HeyBub wrote:

Amazing what one can find on the web:

"A Zero point magnetic power generator is basically a Free Energy
Generator. It uses magnets, and magnetic force to induce perpetual
motion. It runs by itself, indefinitely without stopping, thus
creating completely free electrical energy, which can fully power
your home for free. A Perpetual motion device refers to a machine
that runs perpetually i.e. indefinitely, and produces a larger
amount of energy than it consumes. Thus, it produces free energy
indefinitely, runs by itself, without having to need a third-party
device or resource to power it."

The plans are only $49.00, but if you order today....

http://www.magniwork.com/default.php?hop=jackiegb

I'll be needing a lot of energy for a very long time, so I purchased
two copies of the plans.

LOL! That's about how stupid someone would have to be.