Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to hide a security camera?

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:59:00 +0100, george (dicegeorge) wrote:

But how can I hide it so a burglar doesnt steal it?

Inside something that people expect to find in a hall? As Andrew says
a door bell the camera is only a 1" cube so there should be room. An
alarm PIR box might be better as that should have some adjustment for
pointing direction which might make getting a decent view a bit
easier.

A plain hole for the optical part of the lens is required, looking at
the picture I'd say about 1/4" at the most. That might look a bit odd
in the middle of PIR lens though but maybe not in the body.

--
Cheers
Dave.