Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
bumhead bumhead is offline

Default disaster update (1/1)

Porch is wife's patio with swing for R & R. And a good covered place
to park the grill.
Windows on south and east gives some natural light.
I have 3 rows of flourescent lights with 3ea 8 foot fixtures. Each
fixture has 4ea four foot bulbs. 36 flourescent bulbs. May not be
nautural light, but I can see. Inside painted white helps. My old
shop had poor lighting and dark walls with no paint.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:38:28 -0400, Bob Haar
wrote:

The covered porch is a nice touch. I would have gone for more windows for
natural light or maybe skylights - but that is a personal choice.