Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default disaster update (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
disaster update (1/1)-img_1226-%5B50%25%5D-jpg  disaster update (1/1)-img_1227-%5B50%25%5D-jpg  disaster update (1/1)-img_1228-%5B50%25%5D-jpg  disaster update (1/1)-img_1229-%5B50%25%5D-jpg  disaster update (1/1)-img_1230-%5B50%25%5D-jpg

disaster update (1/1)-img_1231-%5B50%25%5D-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote

Nice, I like the big door by the swing seat.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote

Nice, I like the big door by the swing seat.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

bumhead wrote:

Looks great. Even from disaster, good can result.

Rob Leatham
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The covered porch is a nice touch. I would have gone for more windows for
natural light or maybe skylights - but that is a personal choice.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The covered porch is a nice touch. I would have gone for more windows for
natural light or maybe skylights - but that is a personal choice.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Porch is wife's patio with swing for R & R. And a good covered place
to park the grill.
Windows on south and east gives some natural light.
I have 3 rows of flourescent lights with 3ea 8 foot fixtures. Each
fixture has 4ea four foot bulbs. 36 flourescent bulbs. May not be
nautural light, but I can see. Inside painted white helps. My old
shop had poor lighting and dark walls with no paint.

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 20:38:28 -0400, Bob Haar
wrote:

The covered porch is a nice touch. I would have gone for more windows for
natural light or maybe skylights - but that is a personal choice.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"bumhead" wrote in message

Hope that rusted butane tank don't rust through and go BOOM.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Belongs to my neighbor, but it isn't as bad as it looks in that
picture. I have a wire brush and some Rustoleum that wll fix that.
Good neighbors so I will touch it up for him.

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 08:38:16 -0600, "WW"
wrote:

"bumhead" wrote in message
.. .

Hope that rusted butane tank don't rust through and go BOOM.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

What a fine job. And you may be putting more concrete or landscaping in
front of door?
I like the stencil concrete for patterns and texture and color.
john