Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Leo Lichtman[_2_] Leo Lichtman[_2_] is offline

Default Ultra thin lines in segmented turnings...

"Bob Crawford" wrote: (clip) Anyone ever considered taking a large stack
of Newspapers, cutting pieces
into perhaps 8x8 squares, (all newsprint or all Sunday color funnies would
be interesting) gluing them together and turning a bowl or plate?

No, but I did once turn a bowl on the inside of a book. When the book was
closed, it looked just like any other book. When it was open, there was a
bowl-shaped cavity. I've been accused of using it to keep my stash in
there, but I deny it.
Sometimes I wish my mind had a brake pedal...
That would be a waste.