Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Laptop hinge repair

On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 00:59:01 +0100, "Arfa Daily"
wrote:

Mate of mine repairs laptops for a living, and oddly enough, we were
discussing this just a couple of weeks ago, when I was in his shop, and he
told me that he buys new replacement hinges from some place that keeps a lot
of laptop spares. Might even have been an eBay shop. I'll check with him if
you like, but it won't be until Tuesday, because he has Mondays off.

If I inscribe "laptop hinge" into the eBay search box, I get 821
possible hits. Plenty to choose from. Some are amazingly cheap
(direct from Hong Kong).

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D