Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Uses for plastic caulking tubes

"RogerN" fired this volley in
:

Here's something that explains a lot. I used to work with a man

that
was a liberal Democrat. He said he was a Republican when younger

but
then got smart. I also noted that he "got smart" and became a
Democrat after some time doing drugs on a regular basis. Now it

makes
sense!

Here's something that says it all... (I quote only approximately, from
memory)

Winston Churchill -- "A man who is not a liberal when he is young has
no heart. A man who is not a conservative when he is old has no
brain!"

LLoyd