Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.metalworking
RogerN RogerN is offline

Default Uses for plastic caulking tubes

"Too_Many_Tools" wrote in message
I am doing a lot of caulking lately and it seems a shame to discard
the used plastic tubes.

Any ideas as to how to reuse them?

Thanks

TMT

Fill with explosives and a model rocket engine, fire at liberals. :-)
Don't use shrapnel, we don't want to harm, just scare them to their senses.
Oh no, .

Here's something that explains a lot. I used to work with a man that was a
liberal Democrat. He said he was a Republican when younger but then got
smart. I also noted that he "got smart" and became a Democrat after some
time doing drugs on a regular basis. Now it makes sense!

I guess if the tubes were clean inside, you could cut off the closed end,
stack them up and use them for holding short pieces of drill rod, long
bolts, etc.

RogerN