Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Would it be possible to have

On Sun, 09 Aug 2009 23:00:24 GMT, BigWallop wrote:

Out of all the postings I have just downloaded, only around 100 of 545
posts are about real DIY subjects. The rest of the shi***** is about
mail order brides, buying fake watches and political garbage about the
Big Nutjobs Party.

Haven't seen *any* of those. The only "noise" in when some of the
regulars have a bit of bun fight. You know who your are...

Get your news from a decent server that filters the crap. I'm with
news.individual.net, you have to pay but EUR10/year is a small price
for a spam free newsfeed. eternal-september.org is free and I know
that people use that without complaining about spam, so maybe their
filtering is as effective as NINs?

--
Cheers
Dave.