Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Would it be possible to have

mick wrote:
On Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:32:15 +0100, John Rumm wrote:

snip

Seems like Virginmedia don't do much filtering then!

My quick fix, is to block all senders (from addresses) that have YAHOO,
Google or GMail in them. That actually gets rid of 98% of the little
buggers, would you believe. :-)

And about 10% of the useful stuff as well I expect.

I don't think the figure is that high! I've been filtering everything
from googlegroups for ages and, AFAICT, I've not missed much of any
importance. Maybe just the occasional poster.

BW is filtering GMail and yahoo email addresses as well GG by the sounds
of it. That's a fair chunk of users.

--
Cheers,

John.