Posted to uk.d-i-y
Broadback[_2_] Broadback[_2_] is offline

Default Hotpoint FFA60 fridge/freezer water problem

I have the above FF, from time to time a fair amount of water
accumulates in the fridge. This I assume is water failing to drain from
the Frost Free action. There is a drain hole which I assume is meant to
drain off the water into a dish at the rear bottom of the fridge.
Thinking this might be blocked with grunge I used a length of wire to
clear it. However quite near the bottom is a solid obstruction, it is
too solid to be dirt, I'm wondering if it should be so or if there was
an error when the thing was manufactured,. Any help please?
--
Please reply to group,emails to designated
address are never read.