Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigeration Question

Ah, well. You'll get it by and by.

One customer of mine, fixing his walk in cooler. Anyhow,
the AC didn't work on his big pickup truck, and the garage
wanted several hundred dollars to fix it. I found two places
where the wires were unhooked at junctions. Connect them
back up, and the AC came back to life.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
A typical store owner won't be opening the sealed system.
Does your van AC work, now?

Yep, when I tap the compressor clutch with a stick or
rev the engine. I haven't tracked down that problem
yet. It could be burned contacts on the clutch relay
causing low voltage to the clutch coil or simply a
sticking clutch. Of course, loose connections could
be the culprit. The darn thing's schizo.

TDD