Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Refrigeration Question

A typical store owner won't be opening the sealed system.
Does your van AC work, now?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Roger, you've been trolled. No way for gook to come out of
refrigeration lines. They are sealed shut.

I just pulled the orifice tube and receiver off
one of my vans and I poured a load of gook out
of the receiver and replaced the orifice tube.
The previous owner put a lot of stop leak in the
darned thing and it looked like green alien blood
coming out of it. To do a proper service, I'll
have to tear it down and blow cleaner through it
with dry nitrogen. I'll also have to drain the
compressor and wash it out. I absolutely love to
repair moron damage, it's my favorite thing.

TDD