Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for a source for steel balls

Doug Brown wrote:
wrote in message
I need to get some 1/2" and 5/8" steel balls. They don't have to be
super high quality, but I do want them to be relatively inexpensive.
I need to get 50-100 of them.

It is for a game that uses them, not exactly home improvement. Well,
except for the joy of a game that finally works...

Uhhh.... depending upon use (and country of origin) how about USMC, Royal
Dutch Commandos or JTF2?

You have no idea how much I resisted posting the same
sort of thing. Don't forget my Limey friends The SAS.
My parents, brother and great uncle were US Army.
Skinny brother was Green Beret. They weren't commandos.

TDD