Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Excell Power washer has no pressure

On Aug 8, 5:07*pm, (pdq911) wrote:
My excell 2500 power washer just stopped working while I'd been using it
for an hour. *The engine continued to run, but there was absolutely no
pressure coming out. *I could put my finger over the open end of the
pressure washer and keep any water from coming out. *I've removed the hose
and verified there's no obstructions and i have good water pressure from
the house...Could it be my pump is bad? *I did notice 2 things after it
stopped providing pressure....my son had turned on the hot water on so I'd
been washing with pure hot water prior to the failure, and the 2nd thing I
noticed was a sucking noise coming from the nozzle for the soap hose
(located on the inlet connection)

any suggestions would help before I take it to the local true value for
repair.

Thanks, Pete

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Blaming the hot water on your son isnt nice.