Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve N. Steve N. is offline

Default face shield

http://www.safetyvests.com/safetysup...ion_sv/HB-3000

wrote in message
On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 03:23:53 -0400, Aaron Fude
wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have experience with a protective face shield that works
well for people wearing glasses? My local stores do not seem to carry
face shields although I have not checked them all. It would also be nice
if muffs are incorporated - I keep not remembering where I left those
(not possible with a medieval looking device).

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

I have been dealing with these guys for a while. They have all sorts
of ear and eye protection. I keep a pair of safety/sun glasses on a
croakie around my neck all the time and use a shield when I am in the
shop. I do not hesitate to slip the safety glasses on at the least
indication of a hazard. I really like seeing!
My eye doctor gives the Crews glasses his seal of approval from an
optical standpoint and they are really pretty cheap. ($4 or so)
They are UV-a, UV-b and impact rated
I buy the safety glasses a dozen at a time so I will replace them when
they get scratched up.