Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_10_] SteveB[_10_] is offline

Default face shield

Hi,

Does anybody have experience with a protective face shield that works
well for people wearing glasses? My local stores do not seem to carry
face shields although I have not checked them all. It would also be nice
if muffs are incorporated - I keep not remembering where I left those
(not possible with a medieval looking device).

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Depends on what you're going to use it for. They have mesh ones for
chainsawing. Clear ones for grinding. Tinted ones for OA welding or just
reducing ambient arc rays. Tons of choices, some mounted on hard hats.

Don't cheap out. If you go blind or lose your hearing, they send you home
early.

Steve