Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Demolition ooops

In article o.uk,
"Dave Liquorice" writes:
On 05 Aug 2009 00:05:59 GMT, Andrew Gabriel wrote:

If you've got 10 minutes to spare, someone's put them all together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIckHmwZAeI&NR=1

Wonderful stuff. Is the 1968 - Launderette one where Levis got their
idea from?

Ah, this... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT4DR_ae_4o

Same thought went through my mind. It's a different agency,
but London was the world leader in advertising during this
period (and that's one of the most successful ads ever,
both as intended for Levi's, and unintended for boxers:-).

I didn't recall the 1968 Hamlet advert -- was living in the
US then. Strangely, I did recall the 1966 music teacher one,
which must have been shown later on too.

--
Andrew Gabriel