Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default OT - Impact wrench ideas

Ingersoll Rand and Chicago Pneumatic are the standards in the
industry. Your compressor will not turn either effectively. No,
CP is NOT a Harbor Freight brand.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in
message ...
My mechanic uses the side handle air ratchet all day, every
day. Looks totally useful.

What I'm thinking. I've had a couple cases where my electric
plug in impact is too long to fit. Removing the pins from
Chevrolet front brake calipers comes to mind.

Isn't Chicago, a Harbor Freight brand?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Steve Barker" wrote in message

There's always "enough air" if you have 90psi or so. It's a
matter of
'how long' can i pull the trigger. Judging from what you
describe, i'd
buy an air ratchet first. But any old 1/2 drive impact will
probably do
your automotive tasks. Ingersol rand makes a good one but
they're a bit
pricy. Chicago Pneumatic are good also.