Posted to alt.home.repair
AZ Nomad[_2_] AZ Nomad[_2_] is offline

Default How to kill those "Klunkers"

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 09:00:46 -0400, George wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
Irrelevent. The claim was that he said "I found this money someplace"

As far as the source, it is the same as everything else congress does:
they pay by taxing and borrowing. Is this something that has to be
explained to you?

Who cares what he said or did not say. Fact is, this is a redistribution of
wealth plan. Short lived (hopefully) program to take our money and help buy
new cars for others. Not much different than a Ponzi scheme where we all
pay in and a handful of us grab the money and run.

It was just a comment on typical liberal thinking who can't seem to
describe where the money comes from so they need to use a metaphor like
"we found it".

Can't you argue a point without introducing strawmen?