Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default face shield

On Sat, 08 Aug 2009 03:23:53 -0400, Aaron Fude
wrote:

Hi,

Does anybody have experience with a protective face shield that works
well for people wearing glasses? My local stores do not seem to carry
face shields although I have not checked them all. It would also be nice
if muffs are incorporated - I keep not remembering where I left those
(not possible with a medieval looking device).

Thanks in advance,

Aaron

Harbor freight has several options for face and eye protection that
fit over glasses, including full face shields that flip up, as well as
goggles. All under $20