Posted to alt.home.repair
stan stan is offline

Default Night time visitors

On Aug 8, 4:34*am, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
*Mysterious Traveler wrote:

Early in the morning about two o'clock they have a tendency to stop
outside my window and spray a little perfume around for some reason.

It's probably because your snoring annoys them.

Nice to see some appreciation for natural critters and that all the
postings were NOT of the trap-em, poison-em, shoot-em, nuke-em
variety.
Sure having animals/creatures of the non-human variety (although many
of the human brand are unwelcome too) can be a problem. Many tend to
chew, gnaw, burrow and or bring insect pests with them.
I have neighbour who cannot keep deciduous trees at his summer place;
the moose eat the saplings of maple etc. right down the ground.
Tastier than the natural birch and other more common varieties we
guess?
But in many areas due to the overuse of chemicals/herbicides/
pesticides/plastics and industry human sprawl, natural activities have
been too much disturbed. Look at the problem with the lack of bees and
other insects that pollinate plants, including food crops such as corn/
maize.
So hats off to whatever tolerance we can muster for 'wildlife'.