Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Speaking of thugs...

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 14:17:24 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

There were at least two scuffles between protesters trying to enter and
organizers manning the doors.

Looks more to me like the retards at the door provoked the response by
way of their illicit act of attempting to stop citizens from entering a
public forum. They were not law enforcement officers, nor were they duly
sworn law enforcement officers or deputies.

One of these days, I am going to perfect a curaré dart and you pussies
will no longer be able to cry "violence" as there will be no "scuffle".

"Just a little pin prick..." Bwuahahahaha! "Out go the lights!" The
perfect replacement for guns.

Retards like you should learn how to examine news articles and events
properly. There was no violence, and the "scuffle" was a pair of fat
slobs trying to block entry to a non-resitricted event at a public
building. They should have been placed under arrest for doing it.

For all you know, those trying to enter were trying to arrest them.

You need to mature about ten more years, boy.