Colin Wilson

Default Screwfix

I am having a nightmare with Screwfix, who deposited my order with a neghbour 8 days after I orderd it.
I needed the items, so I re-orderd to a different address, and they came.

Did you pay by credit card as an end-useer, or trader ?

If you bought as an end-user, put the item in dispute with the credit
card company, who can start charge-back procedings against Screwfix - you
didn`t get the goods, they haven`t been signed for, and Screwfix can`t
provide a signature to say they were delivered.