Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Night time visitors

In article ,
Mysterious Traveler wrote:

While sitting outside last night, before the moon was up, I
started hearing noises and turned on the flashlight to find
the cutest group of four little skunks I've ever seen. You
know they have virtually no fear of humans until you get
excited and stand up cursing. I got out the "Have a Heart"
trap, put some canned dog food inside and half hoped to
catch them and half hoped I didn't. The trap was empty
this morning.

I'll try again tonight.

Why? What's going on in your head that the response to seeing an animal
is to trap it? Skunks have been living under my deck for 20 years. If I
leave the door open, they wander into the kitchen and chow down on some
cat food. I don't get people who have a problem with sharing the planet
with animals.