Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] celticsoc@aol.com is offline

Default Looking for a source for steel balls

On Aug 7, 9:31�pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
If you don't get a source here, try on rec crafts
metalworking (also a usenet group). Some very fine people
there, who may help out. They would also maybe have some
steel balls among them. Hope you have a lot of fun, playing
with your 50 to 100 balls.

While I'm close to the subject. The old song "do your ears
hang low, do they wobble to and fro" was originally colonial
military song. It wasn't ears, it was musket balls.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message

I need to get some 1/2" and 5/8" steel balls. �They don't
have to be
super high quality, but I do want them to be relatively
inexpensive.
I need to get 50-100 of them.

It is for a game that uses them, not exactly home
improvement. �Well,
except for the joy of a game that finally works...

Thanks, great suggestion. I will do that.

Interesting piece of history, by the way...