Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - Impact wrench ideas

On Fri, 7 Aug 2009 11:18:32 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

How pricey, for IR? I know... DAGS. My air compressor is 0.6
scfm, and I do plan to use the impact in very brief bursts.

Anything less than a 6cfm compressor at 120psi effectively neuters an
Ingersol Rand impact. anything less than a 5 gallon tank and you need
the 6 cfm to run more than a few seconds.

A CP (Chicago Pneumatic) professional gun is less demanding, and
marginally less capable. A campell hausfeild is a poor knockoff of a
CP.

A MAC is/was a rebranded IR.

Snapon used to have a rebranded IR as well from what I remember.