Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Casper Casper is offline

Default Forms are woodworking

Nice job. I especially like the choice of stamp. Gives the house a
great organic feel. My kinda house. It for sale?

Just did similar to my mother's house last month, although much
smaller scale. We had planned a deck but a patio is so much lower
maintenance and cheaper, faster to install. She was apprehensive
before install and loved it after completion.

Her neighbor got pavers last year and are sorry they did after seeing
how great the textured crete came out. Next year we erect a small
fence for privacy. This housing area is an adjoining two-house deal,
so everyone has one real close neighbor.

`Casper

I know, this is not woodwork. Although the forming is.
Actually, more people are turning to concrete patio that wood deck to
minimize the aged wood issues.
john