Posted to alt.home.repair
BCDrums BCDrums is offline

Default Best Dehumidifier?

On Aug 6, 5:24*pm, "Clot" wrote:
BCDrums wrote:
My Kenmore 70 pint dehumidifier croaked again today after I had it
repaired in the spring of '08. Can anyone recommend a model or brand
with which they've had good luck, or at least excellent service?

The Kenmore worked well when it worked, but I got just three seasons
out of it before it died the first time, and I think Sears hosed me on
the repair.

Hi, I'm not sure whether these are available in the US. I did a quick Google
and only found UK and Germany but I could be wrong.

I've had one, lasted me about 15 years before it went on the blink. I would
have replaced it with another if I could have obtained one quickly - was a
distress replacement!

http://www.ebacgroup.com/

The Ebacs look fantastic, but they have no US dealer. They offer a
full 5 year warranty, unlike the US stuff.

BC