Posted to alt.home.repair
BetaB4[_6_] BetaB4[_6_] is offline

Default Avoiding washer/dryer down stairs

It can be an existig closet. Or, if there is enough space in a bedroom or
other room, you could put it in a corner and just frame a new closet around
it if you wanted to hide it. Maybe put a louvered door on the closet.

I am having an apartment remodeled. The was a closet in an adjacent room
that backed up to the bathroom, so we knocked out the wall between the
bathrrom and the closet, and put the washer/dryer there so it would be in
the bathroom.

wrote:
Thanks. I am checking further and someone suggested, like you, using
a closet-- over basement plumbing.