Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Avoiding washer/dryer down stairs

On Aug 6, 12:43*pm, wrote:
Thanks. *I am checking further and someone suggested, like you, using a
closet-- over basement plumbing. *

Since you have a basement it may be a simple matter to place a
stackable in a bedroom closet. Maybe even advantageous if you can put
it in the bedroom closet of the room you sleep in. Then the dirty
clothes andthe clean clothes don't have to be carried around either.
I'm guessing that if stairs are out then hauling laundry baskets full
of clothes around is not a great idea either.