Posted to alt.home.repair
N8N N8N is offline

Default for those of you who say land lines are reliable

On Aug 6, 10:15*am, Steve Barker wrote:
N8N wrote:
I just got a call from my mom, to tell me yet again to not bother
trying to call on the land line, to call her cell instead if I need to
tell her anything.

this is getting rediculous, Verizon has to have the worst customer
service of any "legitimate" company in the history of this country. *I
mean, I can't imagine anyone else providing such awful service and
staying in business. *Why *don't* more people just cancel their land
lines? *(I know why my parents don't, they live too far out in the
country to get cable. *Otherwise...)

She said she was calling her state representative AGAIN to complain,
and that several neighbors were without service as well...

nate

my land line works just fine. *She can either bitch about it, or have it
fixed. *her choice.

How does she "have it fixed?" Calling Verizon, the state PUC, and her
representative have not resulted in a functional phone line. Can you
recommend someone?

nate