Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve Barker[_5_] Steve Barker[_5_] is offline

Default for those of you who say land lines are reliable

N8N wrote:
I just got a call from my mom, to tell me yet again to not bother
trying to call on the land line, to call her cell instead if I need to
tell her anything.

this is getting rediculous, Verizon has to have the worst customer
service of any "legitimate" company in the history of this country. I
mean, I can't imagine anyone else providing such awful service and
staying in business. Why *don't* more people just cancel their land
lines? (I know why my parents don't, they live too far out in the
country to get cable. Otherwise...)

She said she was calling her state representative AGAIN to complain,
and that several neighbors were without service as well...

nate

my land line works just fine. She can either bitch about it, or have it
fixed. her choice.