Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Mark Jerde wrote:

I have yet to realize the way in which I can add sufficient value to the
human race to derive the income I wish to receive, but believe me, I'm
working on it. You can't sit around and wish for things to be as they
used to be!

All of this makes me feel a little better that I didn't go into CS, I must
admit. Though I guess it would be nice to have some of that money in the
bank. Most of my friends went on to earn huge bucks, but they're probably
all unemployed now, and all of them had to flit off to the four corners of
America to find those jobs.

Me, I stayed right here. Majored in foreign languages, which has never
earned me a penny, and I drive a truck to provide my societal value and pay
for my house. The up side is that I'm no worse off for the big crash, but
the down side is that my body's beat all to hell at 31, and I feel very
old. My knees and wrists are fighting to see which one is going to put me
out of work first. I may end up like the rest of you not long off once
something finally blows out.

Then I guess I'll have to go back to Plan B and take up being an internet
pornographer. All I need is a digital camcorder and a buncha gorgeous
20-year-old college chicks. They'll have to be on top, because of my
knees. SWMBO can hold the camera. This should go over real well once I
tell her my plan. After she cuts my penis off, I can go on disability.
LOL!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/