Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Andy Dingley wrote:

It's China's century Charlie, get used to it. America has had its
day, just like England had hers in the century before.

I hear you guys (by way of the BBC World Service) frequently talking about
the glory days of the Britsh Empire with a combination of nostalgia and the
pragmatic realization that those days are forever relegated to the pages of
history.

I'm feeling the same about the US, so it's funny you should put my feeling
into words so succinctly. We're losing the limelight, and the empire is
collapsing. I don't know if it will be China's century, or the EU's, but I
fear it won't be America's.

I'm thinking what will make or break us will be the space race to Mars.
Whoever gets there first gets the stage, and at this point it's likely that
the first human language spoken from the surface of the red planet will not
be English.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/