Silvan

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Charlie Self wrote:

Unfortunately, they seem to have everything but. What I'm talking about is
the Microsoft Natural keyboard, with the two splits in the keys that let
your wrists arch more naturally.

Helps reduce my carpal tunnel symptoms...and I've been using it so long,
it's a PITA to use a straight keyboard now.

What, yours is busted? I have a knockoff that's similar except they put the
6 on the wrong side of the split, and the backslash is in a stupid place.
Other than the minor inconvenience, it's a pretty solid keyboard. I have
it on my son's computer, but he never uses it. I'd be happy to send it
your way if you need it. Dad gave it to me a long time ago, and I've been
hanging onto it mostly as a spare in case my own Natural keyboard kicks the
bucket. Thing is so old that most of the letters are worn off.

I absolutely detest Microsoft, but I have to admit that this has been an
excellent keyboard. I was bored and counted my lifetime usenet achievement
awhile back, and came up with around 18,000 messages. If you figure an
average of only 100 words per message, and five letters and a space per
word (both low, since I write big messages with lots of twenty dollar
college boy words), that's 10,800,000 keystrokes just for usenet posting
alone.

Yup. Made in USA.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan