Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pete Zahut Pete Zahut is offline

Default Demolition ooops

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
geoff writes:
In message , Clot
writes
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
I was searching for one I recall in London -- think it was this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsePUn5-88c
Next morning, full page ads in many of the daily papers, with a
super cool bloke standing in the foreground smoking a cigar, with
the half demolished leaning building in the background, and the
slogan "Happyness is a cigar called Hamlet". You had to admire the
speed that Hamlet and their advertising agency got that into print.

Hamlet produced some wonderful adverts in their day, such as:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlYMID5qCdE

Thank you. I'd forgotten about both of those.

If you've got 10 minutes to spare, someone's put them all together.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIckHmwZAeI&NR=1

Leonard rossiter and the cinzano ad anyone ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirMZGL-0mQ&NR=1
They are fantastic. Same advertising agency.

As you say, they are fantastic. My favourites at the moment are the
"Comparethemeerkat.com" ones.