Roy Smith

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

Dr. Know wrote:

The Japanese have long contended that we should become an agricultural
entity, and do what we do best - consume mass quantities of the
world's resources in exchange for all of our wealth.

We are well on our way with 10mpg SUVs and poorly built $250,000 homes
that rot into the ground in 15 years.

Meanwhile, the Japanese are turning out nice little hybrids that get 50
MPG. I guess Bush thinks it's OK to churn out 10 MPG SUVs because
somebody's gotta buy all that Iraqi oil which Halliburton and Bechtel
are getting rich on. And once he finishes dismanteling what's left of
the EPA, Detroit won't have to worry about those pesky fleet mileage
goals anymore, right?