Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Stain Removal

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 12:53:59 -0700, "The Ranger" cuhulain _
wrote:

One of the daughter-units took it upon herself to lube-and-grease her
bicycle. I applaud her self-starter can-do attitude and follow-through. The
bike looks marvelous and rides like new.

Unfortunately, a favorite sweatshirt took a direct hit from tire-and-road
grime. I'm not even sure how she got it tagged but there is clearly a large
scuff dead-center in her hood. The sweatshirt is 100% cotton, white, and
fleece-like in texture. I've hit it with my three spot removing cleaners
already; Zout, Spot it, and Shout. None of the three even dented the black
hole.

I'm looking for other ideas without damaging the fabric's integrity.

Many thanks!

The Ranger

Dye it black.