Dr. Know

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

On 10 Nov 2003 21:26:33 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Greed is not a component, nor is a desire to save money on important
components. I'd GLADLY pay the same for another keyboard like this one. Even a
bit more. Forget it. They no longer exist and probably haven't for several
years.

Same here...
Don't laugh - I am using a genuine Heath/Zenith keyboard with real
American switches made in the 80s for the US Government military.

I have to modify the BIOS in every new system I build, 'cause it won't
work with each progression in speed - even though it 'should'.

You can't BUY that quality anymore. You have the choice of really
bad, or mediocre - whether made here or overseas.

Greg