Posted to alt.home.repair
mike mike is offline

Default Stain Removal

On Aug 4, 12:53*pm, "The Ranger" cuhulain _ wrote:
One of the daughter-units took it upon herself to lube-and-grease her
bicycle. I applaud her self-starter can-do attitude and follow-through. The
bike looks marvelous and rides like new.

Unfortunately, a favorite sweatshirt took a direct hit from tire-and-road
grime. I'm not even sure how she got it tagged but there is clearly a large
scuff dead-center in her hood. The sweatshirt is 100% cotton, white, and
fleece-like in texture. I've hit it with my three spot removing cleaners
already; Zout, Spot it, and Shout. None of the three even dented the black
hole.

I'm looking for other ideas without damaging the fabric's integrity.

Many thanks!

The Ranger

Krud Kutter. It doesn't even stink like most degreasers.

http://www.epinions.com/Krud_Kutter_...splay_~reviews