Posted to alt.home.repair
Gordon Shumway Gordon Shumway is offline

Default How to kill those "Klunkers"

On Tue, 04 Aug 2009 10:11:46 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:11:48 +0000 (UTC), ShadowTek

On 2009-08-04, Jon Danniken wrote:

I'm not exactly what you would call a die hard "green" kind of a person, but
having learned the ways of thrift and economy from grandparents who survived
the great depression of 1929, I can't help but see this as a total waste of
otherwise useful resources.

if (("Reduce, re-use, recycle") != ("Destroy a perfectly useable vehicle"))
{
call ("crinkle_nose");
return ("I don't get it.");
}

LOL

You might think it's funny but when I think of where these funds are
coming from it makes me sick. I'm sure our president will spin this
waste of money into an economic stimulus.

Gordon Shumway