Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default HUMOR: New storm door installed

On Aug 3, 7:57*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Now this one I can honestly say I've experienced...

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...06/tifi-ac.jpg

floor windows. My friend was painting an old house in the city and we
couldn't get a ladder to reach that area.

He stood on the outside of the window sill, with a roller on an
extension pole while I held him around the waist, my face basically
buried in his crotch. We had pictures of it from down below, but it
was before the days of digital (and brains!) and I have no idea where
they are.