Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HUMOR: New storm door installed

It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Posted to alt.home.repair

That looks like Herman Munster's house. I have seen houses that didn't
look much better with a new looking central air unit sitting beside
them, and I'm sure everyone has seen them also with a nice shiny car/SUV
in the driveway. Larry

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 3, 6:57*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The new caddy is in the garage.
Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

On Aug 3, 6:57*am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

This is your house after paying for mandated Obamca

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Joe
Posted to alt.home.repair

Joe wrote:
On Aug 3, 6:57 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

This is your house after paying for mandated Obamca

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Joe

I think it may be more symbolic of Obamacare. They got the storm door
after a one year wait and now need to wait another year to get a new
roof. Oh wait, that is an old house so maybe under Obamacare it will
only be eligible for a quick spray coat of thinned out big box quality
paint...

Posted to alt.home.repair

George wrote:
Joe wrote:
On Aug 3, 6:57 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

This is your house after paying for mandated Obamca

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Joe

I think it may be more symbolic of Obamacare. They got the storm door
after a one year wait and now need to wait another year to get a new
roof. Oh wait, that is an old house so maybe under Obamacare it will
only be eligible for a quick spray coat of thinned out big box quality
paint...

I think you can get $4500 trade-in credit on a new house...

Or is that some other program? I forget.

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.home.repair

ransley wrote:
"HeyBub" wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The new caddy is in the garage.

With bling bling rims.

Jon

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:57:23 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has gone to the trouble of stapling garbage bags over
the holes in the roof. The thing would probably collapse if somebody
tried.
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Posted to alt.home.repair

on 8/3/2009 3:09 PM (ET) Tony wrote the following:
willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Aha. A Cub Cadet I assume. I didn't see that.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
In the original Orange County. Est. 1683
Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Aha. A Cub Cadet I assume. I didn't see that.

What you didn't see is the lack of "yard ornaments". Where are all the
boats, cars, cement blocks, etc?

I would buy that house for a couple thousand dollars.

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg
The lawn is nicely mown too!
And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Aha. A Cub Cadet I assume. I didn't see that.

What you didn't see is the lack of "yard ornaments". Where are all the
boats, cars, cement blocks, etc?

I would buy that house for a couple thousand dollars.

There was a very similar property in a nearby town. The owner had
apparently inherited the place and didn't have or didn't want to spend
the money to repair it but couldn't part with it for some reason. The
neighbors kept on him to do something so he kept the grass neatly cut
and free of the usual "lawn ornaments" for many many years. One day the
roof simply fell in. The remains were removed a few days later.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Tony" wrote in message
willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Looks like a tiger in the attic window!

Posted to alt.home.repair

"AZ Nomad" wrote in message
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 06:57:23 -0500, HeyBub wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

I'm surprised nobody has gone to the trouble of stapling garbage bags over
the holes in the roof.

How .bout a Blue Bush roof?.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Better not open it. It maybe holding the house up

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Joe" wrote in message
On Aug 3, 6:57 am, "HeyBub" wrote:

snip

This is your house after paying for mandated Obamca

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Joe

======

No...this is your house after paying for your hospital stay. :-/

Posted to alt.home.repair

willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg
The lawn is nicely mown too!
And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Aha. A Cub Cadet I assume. I didn't see that.

What you didn't see is the lack of "yard ornaments". Where are all the
boats, cars, cement blocks, etc?

I would buy that house for a couple thousand dollars.

There was a very similar property in a nearby town. The owner had
apparently inherited the place and didn't have or didn't want to spend
the money to repair it but couldn't part with it for some reason. The
neighbors kept on him to do something so he kept the grass neatly cut
and free of the usual "lawn ornaments" for many many years. One day the
roof simply fell in. The remains were removed a few days later.

Sad story. He should have sold the timber.

That ugly house has some real good lumber inside. For 2K I would still
buy it.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Aug 3, 7:57*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

Now this one I can honestly say I've experienced...

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...06/tifi-ac.jpg

floor windows. My friend was painting an old house in the city and we
couldn't get a ladder to reach that area.

He stood on the outside of the window sill, with a roller on an
extension pole while I held him around the waist, my face basically
buried in his crotch. We had pictures of it from down below, but it
was before the days of digital (and brains!) and I have no idea where
they are.
Posted to alt.home.repair

"HeyBub" wrote in message
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

BWAHAHA! I'm sending that to my Mom! She's gonna love it!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Only if your new house is more energy efficient.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

I think you can get $4500 trade-in credit on a new house...

Or is that some other program? I forget.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
That looks like Herman Munster's house. I have seen houses that didn't
look much better with a new looking central air unit sitting beside
them...

Unfortunately that happens to naive homeowners. They're sold an air
conditioning system for low monthly payments. Then when they miss a
payment they face foreclosure.

Posted to alt.home.repair

"1D10T" wrote in
:

"Tony" wrote in message
willshak wrote:
on 8/3/2009 7:57 AM (ET) HeyBub wrote the following:
It's only a door, but the owner had to start somewhe

http://thereifixedit.com/wp-content/...-stormdoor.jpg

The lawn is nicely mown too!

And the riding mower looks new too! (way on the left side)

Looks like a tiger in the attic window!

Nope, Anthony Perkins.