Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default identifying a electical circuit

DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 3, 2:15 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
wrote:
The nice electricians that replace the knob and tube in my house
removed all the labels I had on the panel.

What can I use to identify the circuits for the baseboard heaters
and plugs and light?

Someone else to tell you when the device goes off while you turn
individual breakers off. Make a list for all the outlets, lights,
heaters, and other devices, then label the breakers appropriately.

Do not enlist your significant other for this project. Things will
not go well.

Get a friend/neighbor/total stranger - someone who will not hold a
grudge after the yelling and screaming starts.

A pair of cheap walkie-talkies can help.