Andy Dingley

Default Any tools still made in the USA?

On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 00:43:21 GMT, "Mark Jerde"
wrote:

Adapt or die.

I have no intention of "adapting" to a new skillset.
I _invent_ the new skillsets.

A local research lab is currently working on triple stores for RDF
(what you use when you realise XML doesn't work). The prototypes they
have are still very inefficient and damned slow on large datasets. One
day they'll notice that one of the patents I left there three years
ago solves a useful piece of this. ( Or maybe the whole company will
fold first. )