Posted to alt.home.repair
Shy Picker Shy Picker is offline

Default Fencing

On Aug 2, 7:44*pm, aemeijers wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote:
hibb wrote:
No, I'm not selling stolen property. But there has been a bit of a
rift between my Brother-in-law and me and his property surrounds mine
on three sides. He did me the favor of having my property lines
surveyed for me so I know where my place is. So I am thinking of
putting up a fence around my property.

I am looking for something that is on the lower end of the cost scale
but still looks good. I don't need a security fence or to keep animals
out. I just need to keep my BIL and his family from driving their
tractors and trucks on my property, Sometimes they leave some deep
ruts in the lawn and don't even bother to fix them *And they still
encroach about 20 ft. onto my property with their corn field.

I would be fencing my property on three sides. The north and south
boundaries are 200 ft. from the road to the back of the lot. The back
line runs about 600 ft. There are no curves in the lot lines. The only
angles would be just the two 90 degree turns.

David

Land mines.

TDD

Lotsa big landscaping boulders.

--
aem sends...

I do like big rocks. Sounds expensive, tho.