Posted to alt.home.repair
Shy Picker Shy Picker is offline

Default Fencing

On Aug 2, 7:18*pm, "Ed Pawlowski" wrote:
"hibb" wrote in message
I am looking for something that is on the lower end of the cost scale
but still looks good. I don't need a security fence or to keep animals
out. I just need to keep my BIL and his family from driving their
tractors and trucks on my property,

How about a moat? *No material cost, just time to dig.

Not a bad idea since the aquifer is only about 10 feet below the
surface and all we have is easy digging sand just under the topsoil.

But I don't think the alligators would fare too well here in Michigan
unless we heated the moat all winter. And that would be expensive.