Posted to alt.home.repair
ShadowTek[_2_] ShadowTek[_2_] is offline

Default What gutter gaurds have you tried?

On 2009-08-02, tom wrote:

We bought a house a year ago that has these or something very similar
installed. So far I've been quite satisfied with their performance.

http://www.easyflowgutters.com/index.html

One of those pictures illustrates one of my concerns with the way that
solid piece from HD looked when istalled on *my* gutter.
http://www.easyflowgutters.com/distributor/gutters3.jpg

In my case, the gutter gaurd was almost completely level on top, which
makes me wonder if it could cause water to run back under that last row
of shingles and cause the lower part of the roof to rot over time. But
the above picture actually seems to show that the top of gutter gaurd is
tilted *back* towards the house a bit, which looks like trouble.